FAMILY & FRIENDS
The dramatic landscape of the Sacred Valley is best shared with family and friends.
With three bedrooms and plenty of space, our luxurious villas make the perfect base for a family adventure vacation.
- Ceramic workshop (4 years+): Learn about pottery with a tour of Pablo Seminario’s ceramics workshop. The famous Peruvian artist will then help children design and paint their own tiles, which will be fired and delivered to the hotel.
- Mask painting (4-12 years): Learn about Peruvian culture with a fun lesson and video. Afterwards, children use their new knowledge to create an authentic mask which they can take home.
- Infusions & cocktail class (10-16 years): Let your little ones get creative as they experience and create a range of non-alcoholic ‘mocktails’. It’s a great way to get them engaged and thinking about food and flavours.
Travelling with Children
If you are travelling with children, please contact us.
- One child aged 5 or younger can be accommodated free of charge, if sharing existing bedding with parents.
- Children 6 to 12 require an extra bed at the price of US$60.
- Children older than 12 are considered adults and an additional room must be booked (connecting rooms subject to availability).
Rugged mountains, undulating valleys, the majestic course of the Urubamba River… The Sacred Valley is one of the most mesmerising places to visit in Peru.
Gather your closest friends and set off for an incredible adventure. Go horseback riding across the plains to the fascinating archaeological site of Pumawanka. Get your heart pumping as your raft through the rapids of Ollantaytambo. Or feel closer to one another with a harmonising mystical ceremony led by an Andean shaman.
Afterwards, relax together in El Bar del Huerto. Sip on a delicious Pisco Sour as the sun sets on a magical day.
Take advantage of our special groups rates, and host an unforgettable event.
Rates from US$210 per room per night, including breakfast. VAT not included.
- Bookings must be made by August, for stays in July, September and November 2013
- Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 15
- Terms and conditions apply >